Forrester writes, “While cloud is justifiably popular, on-premises infrastructure will remain relevant for the vast majority of enterprises.”1
However, the public cloud has introduced a pay-as-you-go pricing model that is attractive — particularly for businesses operating in today’s cash-constricted economic environment.
New offerings have been introduced that bring public cloud-like pricing to on-premises infrastructure such as storage.
Read the Forrester report, “The New Economics Of On-Premises Infrastructure.”
We believe you will learn:
- When traditional on-premises infrastructure is or is not the optimal choice
- Considerations when selecting consumption-based storage solutions
- Differences across vendor offerings in this relatively new space
- The benefits you can expect from pay-as-you-go on-premises solutions
- Recommendations on how to prepare to make such a shift
1 The New Economics Of On-Premises Infrastructure, Forrester Research, Inc., November 18, 2019.