Iterative and evolving
The role of technology in the enterprise is evolving. You address that with a modern IT environment, where service management, governance, and cloud services support a new technology operating model. Cloud management and optimization is ongoing, a living part of the enterprise that must be cared for. How can the business best utilize cloud platforms to drive innovation and accelerate growth? This is the question that should be asked throughout the cloud journey.
Cloud is foundational to how organizations can deliver agility, scalability, and different approaches to innovation that are designed for business outcomes and help to build competitive advantage in their marketplace.
Building a strategic plan for cloud adoption using workload alignment can:
- Facilitate easier scaling and capacity adjustments
- Reduce strain related to compliance and privacy
- Enhance service delivery and support innovation
- Improve decision-making with data-based insights
- Control costs and help shift toward OpEx over CapEx